Lenticular magnets are a more affordable option than a "removable sticker" when only a fridge or metallic surface is the intended display surface. Production is geared toward higher quantities in order to achieve a more economical price point.
Thin, light weight lenticular magnets feature a lenticular effect which changes in a left/right direction as one walks by. Suitable effects include Flip, 3D, Morph or Zoom. The magnet and lenticular components are each approximately 0.4 mm thick. If a full coverage magnet isn't mandatory then a 40 x 20 mm patch magnet with high speed attachment would be a more affordable option.
A range of existing formes are available providing standard sizes in round, square, or rectangular shape. Of course, custom sizes and shapes can be accommodated upon request.
- 50 mm
- 60 mm
- 72 mm
- 95 mm
- 100 mm
- 150 mm
- 150 x 100 mm
- DL (210 x 99 mm)
- A5 (210 x 148 mm)
- A6 (148 x 105 mm)
- QuickTime movie simulated effect ~1-4 business days
- Colour Proof ~4 business days after QuickTime movie approval
- Production ~4 weeks from final approval
- Prints are intended to be viewed flat unless otherwise specified
- Do not expose to heat above 65 degrees C
Please check our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.