Lenticular Tags, Tickets & Event Passes
Lenticular plastic tags not only catch attention, but also serve as both an incentive and reward for purchase. Lenticular plastic tags assist brand differentiation at the point of sale. They may be used for special promotions, competitions, product launches, etc.
Lenticular Tickets & Event Passes
Lenticular tickets and event passes are employed at major events (e.g. sports & music) and conferences to provide attendees with a unique pass which is less prone to forgery and incidentally serves as a memento.
Lenticular event passes may be reserved for special corporate clients at conferences, or VIPs at entertainment venues. Backside data may include personalisation, photographic ID, unique numbering, barcoding, seating allocation, and entry level admission restrictions. Alternatively, price advantages can be attained by supplying a general admission pass thus foregoing the expense of variable data printing.
Three standard sizes are available with effects typically playing in a left/right direction:
- 86 x 54 mm Short event pass MOQ: 5,000
- 54 x 145 mm Long event pass MOQ: 3,000
- 85 x 140 mm Wide event pass MOQ: 2,000
- Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request
All feature round corners as standard with the choice of either a 6 mm diameter hole or 14 x 3 mm slot, depending on the type of lanyard clip to be used. The special effect is UV offset printed directly onto the lenticular plastic using lightfast inks to resist fading. Backside printing is performed on the white PP laminate either by offset or HP Indigo means. Finished thickness is 0.45 mm (100 LPI plastic) or 0.55 mm (75 LPI plastic). Cards are either die-cut & hole punched in separate processes, or forme-cut & hole punched in the one process. (Watch a video of the forme-cutting technique here).
- QuickTime movie simulated effect ~1-4 business days
- Colour Proof ~4 business days after QuickTime movie approval
- Production ~3-4 weeks from final approval
- Prints are intended to be viewed flat unless otherwise specified
- Do not expose to heat above 65 degrees C
Please check our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.